We Can HelpThe Asano's opened their Encinitas clinic in 1979. Since that time they have continuously developed and refined their acupuncture techniques to the point where the Asano Philosophy transcends the boundaries of western and eastern medicine. This approach to biodynamic wellness has helped thousands of clients throughout San Diego's North County, including professional athletes and coaches for the Chargers and Padres, as well as members of the PGA golf tour.
The Asano Pilosophy combines Japanese acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, western physiology and their own methodolgy to provide a modern, integrative and evidence-based approach to patient care. It is this unique combination of treatment modalities that sets Asano Acupuncture apart from others.
We have a high percentage of success with these conditions:
- Headaches: Migraine, Sinus
- Neuralgia: Shingles, Trigeminal, Bell's Palsy, Sciatica
- Female Hormonal Syndromes: PMS, Infertility, Menopause
- Pregnancy: Preparing for Labor and Childbirth
- Muscule and Joint Pain: Back, Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Hip, Foot
- Allergies: Chemical Sensitivities, Environmental
- Chronic Fatigue: Epstein-Barr, Fibromyalgia
- Gastro-Intestinal: Leaky Gut, Gerd, IBS, Ileus
- Arthralgia: Osteo/Reumatoid Arthritis
- Stress Syndromes: Insomnia, Anxiety, Adrenal Exaustion, Trauma
Call us for a consultation or to schedule an appointment.